MWFHE- COVID-19 Safety Procedures
During Covid-19 majority of MWFHE staff including therapist, counselor and administrators works remotely.
Health and Cleaning
- MWFHE provide masks for employees to wear at all times.
- MWFHE clean and disinfect the building frequently, especially high touch areas.
- Make sure employees have access to soap and water, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes.
- MWFHE instruct all employees to notify their supervisor if they are sick and stay home.
- If MWFHE employees are asymptomatic and positive should not return to work.
- MWFHE prevent large groups from entering or leaving the building at the same time.
- MWFHE limit the number of employees in common areas.
- MWFHE conduct meetings virtually. For in-person meetings, we limit the number of employees and maintain a distance of six feet.
- MWFHE don’t allow non-essential visitors.
Appointment only, when possible.
- Limit the number of people inside the building according to PA Department of Health guidance.
- Modify business hours so there is enough time to clean and restock. 9am-3pm Monday thru Friday.
- Install shields in offices to separate clients, staff, and visitors.
- Require all staff, clients, and visitors to wear masks or face coverings.
- Schedule handwashing breaks for employees at least every hour.